The MINDFUL EMPLOYER Leeds Network was established in 2013 and is a forum for sharing good practice, accessing expertise and developing networks that support positive approaches to mental health at work. It's free to join and participants do not have to be signatories of the MINDFUL EMPLOYER charter. Events are usually delivered quarterly and in the style of themed workshops. To find out more on the aims and objectives of the Network view the Terms of Reference.
A wide range of over 400 employers are currently involved in the Network including; Asda, British Gas, Leeds City Council, West Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service and Yorkshire Water. Download a sample list of Network Members here.
Previous networking sessions have covered:
- Reducing Staff Absence and Offering the Right Support
- The Benefits of Mental Health Training
- Strategies for Managing Staff with Mental Health Issues
- Developing Reasonable Adjustments
- Building Resilience in the Workplace
- Links Between Physical and Mental Health