What could I pledge?
Leeds Mind and WorkPlace Leeds work with a variety of clients who have experienced stress related illnesses and are now ready to return to work. Working more closely with our clients is an excellent way for employers to raise awareness within their own workplace and tackle stigma surrounding mental health. By working with you, our clients can improve their communication, confidence and get back into the routine of working life.
As an employer you could offer:
- Industry specific advice to service users
- Mock job interviews
- Shadowing experiences
- Volunteering opportunities
- Professional placements (6-8 weeks)
- Case study; speak as part of a skills workshop or networking event
- Sharing job vacancies for promotion via WorkPlace Leeds
Employers who make a pledge would receive ongoing support from the Mindful Employer Leeds Coordinator and WorkPlace Leeds Team. If you have any questions or would like to discuss ideas further before pledging please call us on 0113 230 2631.