Join the Network
The MINDFUL EMPLOYER Leeds Network was established in 2013 and is a forum for sharing good practice, accessing expertise and developing networks that support positive approaches to mental health at work.
It is free to join the Network and participants do not have to be signatories of the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter.
A wide range of over 400 employers are currently involved in the Network including: Asda, Age UK Leeds, Leeds City Council, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, West Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service and Yorkshire Water. Download a sample list of Network Members here.
Network members receive a monthly newsletter and are invited to the free quarterly Network Events.
Previous Network Events have covered:
– Reducing Staff Absence and Offering the Right Support
– The Benefits of Mental Health Training
– Strategies for Managing Staff with Mental Health Issues
– Developing Reasonable Adjustments
– Building Resilience in the Workplace
– Links Between Physical and Mental Health
- To find out more on the aims and objectives of the Network view the Terms of Reference.